Well, let’s see, for starters:
- Watching the hummingbird/butterfly garden grow and bloom!
- Listening to the babbling pond!
- Watching the Baltimore Orioles eating oranges while using #4…..
- Not only having your binoculars handy at all times, but using them while conducting work over the phone.
- And I’ve saved the best for last: watching a Ruby-throated Hummingbird at eyelevel feeding on the Beebalm 3 feet away. That’s what happened earlier tonight and provided the motivation for this blog post.
Wanna have some fun? See how many bird related items you can see in my “office?” And if you didn’t believe me about the Baltimore Orioles, here’s one that showed up while I was writing this post. Please forgive the horrible photo – it was taken through the window with my phone and then heavily cropped.
Bird It Up!